Cantina Levorato s.r.l. was founded in 1928 in Dolo, in the renowned area of Riviera del Brenta, between the two famous cities of Padua and Venice. Initially it was a wine-pressing cellar managed by Umberto Levorato, selling wines in casks and demijohns mostly in Venice and in the small towns along the Naviglio del Brenta.
Later, Gino and Giovanni, respectively Umberto’s brother and son, with great tenacity and proficiency, enlarged the italian clientele putting on the market also the wine in bottle.
Nowadays the tradition goes on and has developed itself with Carlo, Giovanni’s son, taking care of business with his sister Silvia and his brother Marco. Together they deeply modified and modernized the production and the management of the company, successfully establishing the family business in the foreign market.