WINES FROM DOMAINE DU SALVARD
ABOUT DOMAINE DU SALVARDFrom only 10 hectares of vineyards in 1965, the domaine has grown to 35 hectares today. 90% of the vineyards are planted to Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay while the remaining 10% are planted to the red varietals Pinot Noir and Gamay.
All vineyards are farmed sustainably.
Vinification: - White and Rosé wines: After a short maceration on the skins, the grapes are gently pressed. The must is allowed to settle for 48 hours then racked and fermented in temperature-controlled vats. The wine is kept on its fine lees at 12°C until bottling.
Red Wines: The grapes undergo traditional “Beaujolais” maceration and fermentation temperatures are strictly controlled.